Best videos and bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Since I was a kid, I've been kinda freak of music... So when I could, I put my hands on it.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Hard Ons are back!!! They turn 21...



Hell yeah!!! The Hard Ons are back this Thursday in Madrid. They'll play at GRUTA 77, like the last time they were here.



We all will enjoy also the appearance of KEISH, the original drummer, who left the band a few ago. The reason is the 21ST BIRTHDAY TOUR: 21 years since that girl in the sweater and risky thangs like Surfing On My Face... amazing.

For those who don't know this band (really? Where have you been or what the shee@t you were listening to?), these aussie guys play what a lot of people, including them, call bubble-gum punk rock... My opinion is: you gotta listen every stuff to have an idea. Cannot stuck on a couple songs.

This is the only band can play songs like Don't Wanna See You Cry (a punkrock-powerpop masterpiece) and after that, Kill Your Mum (song drowned into heavy riffs and twisting changing tempoes, just like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang).
Because of that, noone can say they change their way of playing, like seems on the latest albums, 'coz everyone who loves the Hard Ons will love anything they do. because it will be authentic to the bone...

Friends: looking forward to see you playing again live. NOONE CAN STOP YOU!!!!!!!!!