Best videos and bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Since I was a kid, I've been kinda freak of music... So when I could, I put my hands on it.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

EL ALPINISTA + ZOO feedback

Ok. Gig was fine. EL ALPINISTA were as good as expected. As fresh as the record. You can smell 70's-80's flavour on their act. Even they made a pretty original cover of CECILIA's "Un Ramito de Violetas". I liked it too.

The gig was a presentation of two releases from LA INCUBADORA records. Both bands got stuff on it; UN MUNDO PEQUEÑO of EL ALPINISTA and MÚSICA DEL DESCONTENTO of ZOO. And second band, ZOO, started after some fresh pop attack.

Well: the fact is that the bands that night were not similar...

ZOO were twisted. Forget about their past as 995. Their sound can be explained as some commercial CHOKEBORE, stained a bit with spanish defunct band SOBER drops and some spices in a few passages like THERAPY?... maybe. Their sound live is different as live. On the record, sound is neat, clean... produced in the end. Live, they sound rawer and because of that, they fit ok in the night. I only can notice a problem on ZOO: the attitude of lead singer can kill this band. This is just a personal opinion... ;)

Definately, the night was funny, cool and enjoyable. Both albums are recommended.

Happy new year!!!