Best videos and bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Since I was a kid, I've been kinda freak of music... So when I could, I put my hands on it.

Monday, January 22, 2007

My Sleeping Karma - s/t (2006)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Trippy rock, is all I can say... or not!!! Maybe I can add it's clean... addictively clean. Just as those clean instrumental songs from NATAS... or something alike. The album cannot start better, without getting out any of following tunes. A bit more of nine minutes for the first track converted into a flight to MY SLEEPING KARMA's cosmos titled INTENTION... and you will never come back. Then, you land to decipher 23 ENIGMA, second song which will evolve you 360º thousand times. The feeling will repeat at every turn of the record until the end, that you'll start again to listen to it, no doubt.
To describe a bit their music, it can be sufficient talking about four excelent musicians doing instrumental songs in the vein of DAREDIABLO with, of course, some keyboards which give more atmosphere to the album. Even some of you can catch yourselves thinking they're other wellknown band when you reach fourth track GLOW...
excelent and outstanding act unknown for me for the, once again, awesome ELEKTROHASCH factory. Another label that is in fact a warranty.