Best videos and bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Since I was a kid, I've been kinda freak of music... So when I could, I put my hands on it.

Friday, October 03, 2008

FiftyWattHead - 2008 - FogCutter


ASSKICKING!!! I'd say this is brutal and heavy!!!! None of the elements you'll first check when you hold the CD in your hands after spinning their FOGCUTTER CD will let you guess what is about to explode... well, maybe monicker gives you an idea... but in any way what you'll suffer meanwhile this amazing piece of music elapses...

The album is expected to be released by the 16th of this month and you better be smart if you don't wanna miss a copy of that!!!
WHITEOUT starts this album and let me tell you I like this song pretty much: it is a perfect warning to you... in the sense of "enter at your own risk"... blow your head.

Second tune FOGCUTTER, which titles the album is perfect to draw together any sense of the album into one song. Even I'd define some passages as epic-sludge...Soon you realise this album becomes one of your worst endless nightmares when SEADAWG continues to punish your head with another brick-punch direct to your stomach. Ouch... again!!!

And I can continue like this until the album ends... FOUR PINTS is another pretty heavy tuned cut... even it can be compared with some MELVINS angry song... a really good song which fit perfect to a soundtrack for a steamroller.

IRON CLAD is another song you'll love and enjoy... and when you finish this album, you'll realise you love the whole of it!!!

FiftyWattHead hails from Canada and they have been caught by the great uprising SIGNED BY FORCE label who has an exquisite palate for bands.

Thanks SIGNED BY FORCE for this... again!!!