Best videos and bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Since I was a kid, I've been kinda freak of music... So when I could, I put my hands on it.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

16: Bridges To Burn Streaming Now

16's brand new album Bridges To Burn is streaming online now in its entirety at this location: BridgesToBurn.com. Bridges To Burn saw its North American release Tuesday, January 20th (January 26th internationally) through Relapse Records and features original artwork from Florian Bertmer which can be viewed here. 16, who have reformed with the original Dropout line-up of Cris Jerue - vocals, Tony Baumeister-bass, Bobby Ferry - guitar, and Jason Corley- drums, will begin touring in support of Bridges To Burn starting this weekend in Los Angeles, CA with a record release show followed by a February tour with GIANT SQUID. A listing of confirmed 16 tour dates can be found here with more details to be announced soon.