Best videos and bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Since I was a kid, I've been kinda freak of music... So when I could, I put my hands on it.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

HOWL: Announce East Coast Dates With TOXIC HOLOCAUST, EYEHATEGOD; EP Streaming Now


Providence, RI’s HOWL has announced a handful of east coast dates in support of their recently released self-titled EP. These dates will include Philadelphia and Brooklyn shows with label-mates TOXIC HOLOCAUST as well as a show with EYEHATEGOD in Cambridge. A listing of tour dates and cites can be found here with more to be announced soon.


Additionally, all three songs from the Howl EP can be streamed online now via the band’s MySpace page: MySpace.com/HowlHeavyMetal. HOWL is currently working on its first proper full length that is expected to see a 2010 release via Relapse.