Best videos and bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Since I was a kid, I've been kinda freak of music... So when I could, I put my hands on it.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Old One



Ok fellows: let's create a new potion today for you to enjoy the underground scene...

Take your melting pot (or steal it to your neighbourhood's witch... there is always one even though you don't know it) and drop 7 parts out of ten of ORANGE SUNSHINE (on vinyl... only vinyl, dudes).

Let it marinating for a while and just when you see it's boiling, add remaining 3 parts of the whole ten with early ELECTRIC WIZARD's stuff. We got the formula dudes!!! You got OLD ONE!!!!

These guys are a duo from Kentucky which deliver obscure 70'd flavoured riffings in a 4 tracks CD (first track out of five is an intro).



That makes me go to those times when I discussed long ago with people about what it was not tolerable into rock. One of the issues discussed sometimes was how can a band be only a duo... some performed the opinion these kind of acts can never survive... and once again I demonstrate they were wrong. These guys will make you forget they're only two in the same way BLACK COBRA or OM do when they perform their stuff. And just think about the stupid fact of how easy can be to get on well each other... at least, easier among three or more people!!!



These guys are one of the lots targeted by NoizeLand so, easy friends: they won't escape!!!

You can taste their music at www.oldonemusic.com or www.myspace.com/oldonemusic and show them your love... that's what you're here!!!