Best videos and bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Since I was a kid, I've been kinda freak of music... So when I could, I put my hands on it.

Saturday, November 05, 2011

BARBARELLA: MODERN TIMES ROCK 'N' ROLL



The name Barbarella suggests a late sixties "love and peace" kind of vibe. Well, although the band may enjoy the occasional love escapade and definitely supports peace around the globe, their music sounds like modern times Rock ‘n’ Roll.
Bands like Deep Purple, Black Sabbath and Uriah Heep had a great influence, but even though the connection with the good old 60’s and 70’s hard rock is evident, there’s more! Life didn’t stop in 1977..s you know! So, there’s punk, there’s grunge, but most of all there’s stoner. Mix all this together and you..ll know what Barbarella is all about: tight rhythm, heavy bass and strong riffs. True modern times Rock ‘n’ Roll.
This Ep contains 6 of the best tracks Barbarella has written during the first two years of Barbarella's existence.