Best videos and bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Since I was a kid, I've been kinda freak of music... So when I could, I put my hands on it.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Backyard Babies - Live

I was very pleased this time to get into on time because I had the chance to check supporting band BULLET.

Hadn't heard about them before and let me tell you this is a worth pain band. Their sound is simply (?) AC/DC oriented but dressed in metal (you know, leather, nail wristbands, etc...). And the result as a whole is a nice set in which you'll feel young again... if you're not, of course... but it was short. Even people asked for a second encore but people, in the end were there to check headlining BACKYARD BABIES.



And for the BACKYARD BABIES all I can say is they did what was expected: they rock, they've experience, they got their own appeal and Dregen is still the same as in the beginnings... Where the hell does this guy take the energy?!?!?! Don't be evil... I know what you're thinking... but if it were something bad this guy couldn't take all of these years touring and still alive so... you gotta think about another way... and yes: he looks like that kind of guy you never wanted as your daughter's boyfriend but he rocks. That's true. In fact, I really love THE HELLACOPTERS era when he was into. And if you let me say this, he is the guy who gives motion to the band. I expected more in this sense... they looked more static than earlier shows...

Another bad thing was the short set they played... for the discography they have. But it was cool anyway.

And sure they'll come back!!!