Best videos and bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Since I was a kid, I've been kinda freak of music... So when I could, I put my hands on it.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Hotel Wrecking City Traders

Simply awesome instrumental stoner-rock work from this twisted name band made of two evil minds. Yeah!! You read right: TWO PEOPLE. Clear?


This is a perfect bunch of songs to be heard while you punish an up to date muscle car stepping on the gas pedal to the end on a desert road... Just listen "Get High Mothefucker" and you'll understand...

They're playing with respected bands and I'm pretty sure they're keeping a high status after each gig... and remember: if it's OZ, it's good!!!!!!!!!!!!


Right on the start, first song "The Porch", will write on your grey matter names of well-known stoner-rock bands, specially because of that guitar tune and their riffs. So, you can store them with your fave records.6 Tracks are only a few, though the last one, "7 Minutes Of Tape" can be considered whether a filler or a great doom piece. That's up to you.