Best videos and bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Since I was a kid, I've been kinda freak of music... So when I could, I put my hands on it.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I Ate At LORDI's Rocktaurant @ Rovaniemi

I didn't know about this matter but during my stay at Rovaniemi, doing a walk, I found LORDI's restaurant on one of the main streets there.

I almost pass over it without notice because of the snow but my niece told me about the big skull over the door.

After that, I realised about Lordi's logo on some black panels near the door. It was closed at that time, like most shops there because of the 90th anniversary of Finland's independence. So I decided to steal a gap of time to my visits just to eat there. I imagined how "fingers starters" (check Lordi's necklace) could taste...

So, coupla days after that, I went there.
Don't expect a big place: its capacity could be around 30 people located in two zones separated by the counter, in which you gotta ask for the menu. But I think it is enough for a typical fast food restaurant, anyway.
On the other hand, if you expect Lordi's items such as masks, comics, etc, you'll have a bunch of them including, of course, full-sized copy figures of the members of the band (Sorry but my pictures are awful).
I asked for a hamburger and received a XXL well done one in a big dish full of french fries which fully satisfied me.
Mainly heavy music goes with you thru the meal in a soft volume so you can go with people doesn't like this kind of music and they won't complain...
LORDI's Rocktaurant, a recommended visit...