Best videos and bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Since I was a kid, I've been kinda freak of music... So when I could, I put my hands on it.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nevermind the DWARVES: here's TRIGGER EFFECT

Dissapointed to the bone... and angry. Yes: that's the feeling after the DWARVES gig.
Less than 60 minutes playing and no encore... Just note they didn't play DRUGSTORE!!!!!!

I looked like possessed... screaming... asking for more... but they didn't come out.

So it was time to calm down after showing my middle finger when entering the car... and there, there was that great TRIGGER EFFECT album waiting for me on the CD player. And it was somewhat like a magic pill.
The real thing is this album KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These guys are fücking crazy, I tell you!!!!

Right from the beginning this album ("Dare To Ride The Heliocraft") comes with a freak intro which makes you fear what comes later. Fuck labeling this album 'coz you won't be able: I bet you!!. Many many bands from many different scenes will go thru your head while listening this...

Even, vocally talking, you can find short passages where SLIPKNOT or MARILYN MANSON will come to your mind: distorted mic voice singing that way shoving among the sounds on tunes that will kick your balls hard.

The mix of styles is weird and FULLY recommendable to all of you. If you miss this album, you're nothing, dude.


Montreal based TRIGGER EFFECT have created one of the best albums this year on this great label SIGNED BY FORCE who is working so hard for the underground and hitting the bull's eye.