Best videos and bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Since I was a kid, I've been kinda freak of music... So when I could, I put my hands on it.

Monday, March 03, 2008

White Lilium - 2007 - II: Chrysalis

OFFICIAL

myspace

A pretty difficult task we have here: where the hell you can store this band with?
This doesn't mean a bad thing, of course. It is just a way to recommend this EP to everyone into eclectic styles, but metal oriented.

In this sense, you can say this could be progressive trash metal spiced with death metal segments. But this classification is short enough for these young guys (20 years ARO). "II: Chrysalis" (you can get these songs officially from this link in mp3 format) is not stuff only for metalheads, though headbangers from different styles will find this a delicious cake. I really find some passages and riffs near to the feeling you get when you listen to BUCKETHEAD. But you gotta add some interesting lyrics, kinda twisted in my opinion but cool in the end together with melodies.


Maybe, as a result of a NoizeLand recommendation, this EP is a bit hard to swallow for a newbie into metal but after a second spin, you'll find some juicy parts to chew for a long while.

With the enlistment of a new bassist (previous one left the band due to personal and musical differences), WHITE LILIUM looks to the future with a pleasant smile on their faces as they know what they're doing is their correct musical expression of what they feel.

They'll be at the Emergenza Bandcontest, somewhen april '08. Good luck!!!