Best videos and bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Since I was a kid, I've been kinda freak of music... So when I could, I put my hands on it.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Damm!!!!!!!!!! Still disconnected...

Damm...NoizeLand is still disconnected from the world... and it is becoming hard to maintain new NOIZELAND's world in this f@!?¿¡¡º damm situation.Many live reviews are thrown to rubbish like EL PARAMO, RIP KC, NATAS, TAURA... hang on them days before is useless.

There is only one guilty on this frustrating situation I'm in: my stupid DSL Internet services provider. They don't neither have given me a dead line for the connection... and it's now hundred and five days stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck this monopoly...

In the meantime, your album reviews will be posted when possible on any connection I can use... and that hasn't been easy until this moment.

I'll do an extra effort to satisfy all of you who have been trusting NOIZELAND... but preventing any sudden problem, be patient.