Best videos and bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Since I was a kid, I've been kinda freak of music... So when I could, I put my hands on it.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

KENSIFELLA


KENSIFELLA
Here we go with a style-melting-pot band based on punk.
The clear example is the song they've chosen at the beginning: "Weaned From The Scene" which could figure a statement of what you'll get on this demo. This song is a perfect piece with a perfect ragga punk perfectly assembled with a hardcore punk chorus. Ideal for NOFX worshippers...

But right after that, "Good For Nothing" attacks you with a some-way stoner styled song which has nothing to do with what you expected.

When your attention is tripping, rambling outside somewhere you believe you'll find an explanation which one could be the connection between those songs, "Son Of A Gun", their third cut, shocks you with a Bad Religion/ JawBreaker shaped tune that, once again catches your attention with its quality and, again, the question of how a band can be so cool manufacturing so different tunes in that high standard... Aliens?!?!?! Maybe something more strange because they close their demo with an alternative-rock song titled "Caged" with its own personality...

Just right when you think you've guessing a clue, cd-player loops on to the first song waking you up with that killer-fast harcore punk riff, putting you down on that question of the beginning... "How...?"

I feel Kensifella is a band deserved to be seen live. I'll try to know what songs they cover when they give an encore. And, of course, everyone should monitor them closely to check what's next!!!

Guys: keep me posted...