Best videos and bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Since I was a kid, I've been kinda freak of music... So when I could, I put my hands on it.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

NOIZELAND Records announces its first release

NOIZELAND is proud to announce what could be considered its first reference as a label at the moment. Together along with the invaluable help of the astonishing spanish label ALONE RECORDS, NoizeLand Records has co-produced/ co-released the re-release of the amazing first work of VIAJE A 800 "Diablo Roto dË" which was widely requested after its out-of-print some before its first pressing was on the streets.

This new release has a pretty cool and spectacular art and it comes in heavy vinyl (500 copies: RUN before it's sold out!!!!) as a luxury society to the comfortable CD format.

Don't miss the chance to get this masterpiece that also means the birth of the dream of NOIZELAND RECORDS, a fan handmade record label.