Best videos and bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Since I was a kid, I've been kinda freak of music... So when I could, I put my hands on it.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Devillac - 2008 - Three Hours To Coma



With a near-to-be disturbing cover, THREE HOURS TO COMA starts with the song which gives title to the album. Is one of those jammie relaxing songs with a bit of western taste... I guess.
But soon you'll enter into DEVILLAC's world with MAN WITHOUT A SPINE. I still remember when I first heard these guys and they're still in the same vein. Also I remember I filed their stuff pretty close to early QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE, but they had their own way to understand that weird-stoner they made. Because I believe we all loved KYUSS, so it's supossed to be with QOTSA... but not in my case. I have to recognize sometimes I've got bored listening a whole album of their latest era. This won't happen in any case with DEVILLAC, who will preserve that essence that makes unique a band. Even if you think stoner-rock died some ago or if you firmly believe it never existed, you have to be aware this band is recommended to any into alternative rock scene.

Third song, PB, is one of my fave songs of this ten song album, together with following one. It is catchy, it is fuzzy, it'll make your feet stomp, it'll make you bang your head, it'll make you jump!!!
WINCHESTER is one of those alt-rock/stoner-rock tunes which remembers me one of those songs from that cool band called SUPERCRUISER.
Just to be a bit severe with my finnish friends, instrumentals like MENTAL explore sounds out of their yard... but they do it good!!!

KAMIKAZE could be a recurring tune, but with a wellknown riff so who cares?
WHITE KNUCKLE DRIVE is one of those songs that I'd love to be performed live. A truth fast stoner tune which I'm sure makes DEVILLAC explode over the audience anytime they unload their energy... remember early DOZER?

And to close this highly recommended sweet piece of music, the finishing touch of an almost 8 minutes track which fades out making you wishing more!!! All you have to do is spin again from the beginning to continue the trip...

Go rush for this CD before they run out HERE !!!