Best videos and bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Since I was a kid, I've been kinda freak of music... So when I could, I put my hands on it.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Sad news: The end of DUSTER69

After 9 years, 4 full-length CDs, 4 professional video-clips, 4 Splits and Vinyl Singles and a lot of compilation contributions (Rock Hard Magazine Germany, People Like you Stoner compilation to mention a few) the guys decided to end the chapter of Duster69. We are still proud about the last years and we want to thank all the fans and supporters from 1999-2008.

We say THANK YOU and you can order our farewell compilation NOTHING LEFT (unreleased and rare stuff from 1999-2008, fat full-coloured artwork, linernotes, guests appearances from Calamus, Disengage, Sparzanza, Mother Misery, Stonewall Noise Orchestra) for only 6 Euros right now.
We 4 still rehearse and jam in our Studio, so far only to have fun, and maybe you will hear new music under a new name in the future.

And check out the videoclip DUSTCRUSHER from 2001 on www.myspace.com/duster69