Best videos and bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Since I was a kid, I've been kinda freak of music... So when I could, I put my hands on it.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

FUZZ: Live


It was great when I knew a band like FUZZ would play near my house. Yeah... sometimes I feel a bit lazy to go thru 50 km to see those great gigs I can taste in Madrid... and come back home after a live set could be a pain in the ass.

Imagine a cool irish tavern, L shaped, in a small town near Madrid. Imagine a pretty original band, trio formed, with a worked sound. Imagine this tavern has a cool sound also. Then you got it: a great night.


This band reminds me many bands at the same time. That is, very eclectic. But talking with people there, there were several different opinions about that. As it should be.
But the real truth is that anyone into rock, stoner, prog, sleaze, metal and neighboor styles would be interested on knowing FUZZ to the bone. Don't do a mistake to file this band only in one style...

NoizeLand insistently recommends this band to be checked live because, regardless of music, this trio are fully talented musicians and will enjoy for sure how they play... and a mention apart has to be noted on drummer who will blow your brain's off with his solos...
Great gig. Will see you again for sure.