Best videos and bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Since I was a kid, I've been kinda freak of music... So when I could, I put my hands on it.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lykaion - The Things I've Left EP

Good-looking four track work, self produced and gothic metal oriented with female vocals.

Its title is "The Things I've Left" and I gotta tell you with only four tracks, this work kicks out of the ring to the second Evanescence album or some Within Temptation works (comparison done just if you're one of those who quickly picture these bands when you read "gothic" and "female vocals" on the same phrase...).

400

But beware: don't think voice will be sweet because often, vocalist (and keyboards) Tiziana Palmieri turns into angry trills and fierce singing which outlines LYKAION as a sawblade beast with honey look...

Second song, "Not A Farewell", is a 6 minutes delicious cut which will shroud you with that scented dry and dark fog they specially create as a band.

And closing "Emptiness" is a no brakes downhill steamroller will crush you before the sweet part of the song arrives.

Once again, the four track formula works perfect in order to yearn for more LYKAION... and if you are into gothic, heavy-metal, epic-metal and similar brand new made-up few times useful labels, you cannot miss this band.

Stay tuned and keep me posted.