Best videos and bands ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Since I was a kid, I've been kinda freak of music... So when I could, I put my hands on it.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hackman - 2007 - The New Normal

This is a blow-off-your-head perfect album. Seven perfect more instrumental tunes which will make you leave the album on your stereo for years, spinning again and again!!! SMALLSTONE RECORDS hit right in the spot for the umpteenth time: what a sense of smell, Scott.

Even the third cut, YOU CAN’T EVER GET WHAT YOU WANT, which starts as a shameless tribute to the glorious TV EYE of the STOOGES, is an enjoyable stoner piece suitable even to jump.

When CHIN MUSIC, that invitation to mosh that is their fourth tune, seems it has nuttin’ new to offer, starts in the middle with one of those always welcome stoned riffs which carries you softly to the end of the song.

ABABAC revises “bluesy-rock” in a perfect FIVE HORSE JOHNSON way and manner during almost 7 minutes…

FUCK YOU I PLAYED ALTAMONT is a quiet outro for this great album…

Great work.

NoizeLand send DARRYL all the energy and health to keep on the good work like now. Cheer up and go for it bro!!!!

HACKMAN threat to record a brand new album near the end of March.